Over the last weeks we’ve had the pleasure of sharing eleven videos clips with you featuring just a small selection of the many, dedicated adidas employees from all around the world who have been working hard to bring the FIFA World Cup to life. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed the series and thank you for your interest and kind feedback. So much so, that we have decided to go for an encore. Our final World Cup team portrait features an adidas employee who … also … plays a key role in making the 2014 FIFA World Cup the best World Cup ever for players, for fans and, of course, for the adidas brand: Herbert Hainer – a true footballer at heart.
More valuable knowledge about making football happen:
- Behind the scenes at adidas – What it takes to bring the 2014 World Cup to life
- A career in the center of football craziness – Product Marketing at adidas
- The science behind adidas football jerseys and other product innovations
- How adidas football designers hunt down inspiration for world cup jerseys
- How much high-tech is in the world cup’s match ball?
- Sports Marketing – The adidas vanguard for the World Cup in Brazil
- Where the football stars get their cleats pimped
- Visiting the birthplace of brazuca
- A nation of reviewers: Designing the World Cup football kit for your own team
- World Cup preps: A great kick-off for a career in sports
- Behind the scenes of the German national team